High Income Child Benefit Charge

Posted by & filed under News.

Did you or your partner earn over £50,000 in 2012/13 and still receive child benefit payments? If the answer is ‘YES’ then you have until 5th October 2013 to register for self assessment.To find out if you’re liable and what you need to do – CONTACT US NOW!