Taxation isn’t just about preparing tax returns for submission to HMRC by the relevant deadline dates – it’s about maximising your allowances and implementing tax planning strategies to minimise your tax liabilities. We can also provide advice on a range of areas such as succession planning, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and VAT.
We will be in regular contact to ensure that you are aware of your responsibilities regarding the timeous submission of returns and payment of any outstanding amounts due.
Our range of tax services includes –
- Preparation of corporate tax return CT600
- Preparation of IXBRL tagged accounts for submission to HMRC along with form CT600
- Preparation and submission of personal tax returns to HMRC
- Specialist support for employee expense claims
- Advice on capital gains tax, inheritance tax and succession planning.
- Calculation of VAT liabilities;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns;
- Advice on available VAT schemes that may benefit your business.
- Tax insurance providing protection against the costs of assistance during a tax enquiry.